The Mystery blogger award! I’m so fortunate to have been nominated to it by Abhijit. Thanks a lot! His blog is one of a kind, with it being a source of unlimited information explained in simple words. I would also like to thank the creator Doni_W . Without him, this very renowned award wouldn’t exist.
So…lets now see what the rule book of Mystery Blogger Award say…
- Display Award Logo On Blog
- List The Rules
- Mention Creator Of Award & Provide A Link
- Thank The Blogger(s) Who Nominated You & Provide A Link
- Say 3 Things About Yourself
- Nominate From 10 To 20 Bloggers
- Notify Nominated Bloggers By Leaving A Comment On Their Blog
- Answer 5 Questions From Nominee
- Write 5 Questions For Your Nominees
- Share Your Best Post
The three things about myself are:
- I have a passion for hearing music, especially that of Katy Perry. 🙂
- I love dancing. 😀
- Re-reading Harry Potter is my favorite pass time along with water-color painting and poem writing. 😉
And now comes the part for fun…(drum roll please)… the NOMINATIONS!!
So here are my nominees, (I swear this was difficult, had me thinking for a whole half an hour as everybody is talented.)
And now is the most favorite part of mine…the answering of question!!!
1 ) When and why did you start your blog?
I started blogging on March, last year. (Oh yeah…come to think of it, my blog is about to reach a milestone of an year!)
2 ) What’s your epic moment in blogging?
When I had my first follower. The reason is because I had another blog earlier which hardly received any views and followers were nothing to think about. So you see, when I received a notification that someone has followed me, you can never imagine my excitement with flooded through my veins and had me doing a victory dance for the next half-an-hour.
3 ) What part of the blogging you like the most?
The writing part which is mostly poems and sometimes stories. This is the part where I get to express my feelings, the part where I can get a small population read my works, comment, feedback and share their views. Writing in my blog is my hobby. My blog is my diary, a place where my soul belongs.
4 ) What’s your profession? Full time blogger?
Nah…No profession for me, you see… 😀
5 ) What’s on the top of your bucket list?
Right now it is to complete my painting which has been pending since a month. Then there is learning some manners, thinking before speaking, being punctual and organized and blah, blah, blah…
And here are the 5 questions for the bloggers I’ve nominated.
- What is your hobby? Why do you prefer it?
- If you had the power to change one thing in the world so that it benefits the population, then what would it be?
- Do you prefer exercising? Or couch-surfing?
- What is that moment in your life which you’ll cherish til your last breath?
- Lastly, what is your most treasured possession? Why do you value it above the others?
So…here has come the moment to end this post. I thank the person who nominated me to this award. I also thank all the readers who read my post till the last word. And remember, you are the BEST!