So, firstly, I thank the prefect Paula for nominating me to this award. I’m really thankful to it, of course. And I must, you’ve to visit her blog and surely read her amazing posts.
When I came across the name of this award, I was struck by a nostalgic thought (which is actually very, very funny.) It was when I was 5 years old, an age where your friend talking with your enemy meant serious fights.
So I organized an “association” called “Sunshine team” (LOL!) which consisted of only me friends, precisely, two of my classmates. And, we, the Sunshine team had our own rule book which prevented us from talking with our enemies, (the kids who don’t share their toys with us.) And we followed the “rules and guidelines” strictly. But later, when I grew up, “Sunshine team” (ROFL!) was dissolved into a pure, humorous memory.
So yeah, back to the topic.
Sunshine blogger award is a truly nice award that is given by bloggers to other bloggers who “are positive and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere”.
The rule book of the Sunshine Blogger Award says:
•Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
•Answer the eleven questions sent by the person who nominated you.
•Nominate eleven blogs to receive the award and write them eleven new questions.
•List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or your blog.
So…the eleven questions asked to me are-
1)Tell us a secret.
I really, really fear confined, dark spaces and sharks. I’ve never told this to anyone, because, you know, I can’t afford being made fun off. 😉
2) What is your ideal vacation?
Trip to all the seven wonders of the world and eating all the types of food available in those places. 😉
3) Name the most beautiful city/place you’ve been so far.
The most, most beautiful place is my home. (After cleaning it, of course. 😛 )
4) What is on top of your bucket list?
Becoming a person that the world will recognize and appreciate.
5) What is your favourite recipe (pick something from your own country)?
Who would you like to meet (dead or alive) and why?
I would seriously love to meet J.K.Rowling and as her for a few writing tips. 🙂
Would you like to be famous?
Of course. It would be a total new experience.
Are yo into sports (both watching/playing)?
Sorta, you could say. (If you include battling with my brother as a sport, then I’m an expert.) 😛
How do you express yourself?
Through words when I’m happy, through silence when I’m angry.
What would you like to achieve with your blog?
Oh…nothing. I would like nothing more than people to read my blog and tell me how they feel about my writing and their feedback.
Fruit or veggies?
Veggies. (Spicy ones only….!)
The eleven people I nominate are-
My 11 questions are-
- The reason behind your creative blog name.
- Your motto and why.
- Favorite color and the season you associate it with.
- memorable moment of your life.
- Cats or dogs?
- Your darkest fear.
- One fine day, you walk to your home, only to know that your house has disappeared. What’s the first thought when you hear (that your house has disappeared.)
- The most innocent lie you ever told.
- The “whole point” of writing, according to you.
- The world is about to end. What does your checklist of “things to do before the earth ends” contain?
- The deed which you did, which made you go extremely proud of yourself.
So…bye all fellas!