Hey all! Here I am, so glad and delighted at having received my third Liebster. Thanks a lot Aena! https://odysseyinabigcity.wordpress.com/
Her blog is a mixture of poetic, inspirational and interesting stuff! I especially like the tagline of her blog! Thanks again Aena!
So here are the 11 questions with my answers!
1.What is commitment for you?
Firstly, I don’t know what commitment is.So I googled it. i guess I’m commited to books and books alone. 😀
2.What is your biggest fear?
Dark, unlit places. I feel that they are the abode of ghosts.
3.If any Hollywood star, dead or alive, could play you in a movie of your life, who would it be?
Wow! A film on me! That would be really interesting and great. I think Emma Watson would play me in a movie of my life.
4.How do you keep your content original and interesting?
Umm…I dunno.. Probably from all the commotion and stupid jokes cracked by my classmates inspires me and I get good content! ( P.S Sorry friends…)
5. What’s your favorite non-blog website?
Harry potter wiki! 😛
6. Would you still blog if you knew nobody was going to read it?
Ah no! No audience, no fun!
7. Why did you first start your blog, and is it the same thing that keeps you writing it now?
The first time I created a blog, I wanted to have a corner in the web where I could display my artwork, stories and poems. My mother initiated me to the blogging world. But now, I write because it releases my frustration, stress and tension and makes me feel great!
8. What is the most extreme thing you have ever done?
50 squats 😛
9. What was the last film you saw?
Alvin and the Chipmunks (For the hundredth time…)
10. What childhood toy do you still keep?
A stuffed teddy bear. 🙂
11. What is the scariest thing you have experienced?
Sleeping alone in my room after watching a horror film…
And my nominees are-
And here are my 11 questions!
- You’re most favorite sport.
- You’re most favorite hobby.
- Scariest film you’ve ever watched.
- Most lovely and memorable moment of your life.
- What, in your opinion, is the perfect example for an unexpected ending?
- You’re favorite book series
- If you could choose any one among these, what would it be? (a) Education without good life (b) Life without education
- The most pride filled moment in your life
- You’re favorite cartoon show in your childhood
- Your motto
- You’re favorite author.
Once again, Thnx Aena!