Wow! I am delighted!! My Liebster award!!! Thanks a lot Beparvah for nominating me for the award! His blog is a beautiful potpourri bowl, filled with juicy and creative posts related to, almost everything! His blog’s title explains a lot.
Visiting his blog would be a wonderful experience for everyone. Please do visit!! 🙂
Once again, thanks a looooot for the award, Beparvah! Am honored to receive it from you!
Rules of the Liebster award:
A) Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
B) Try to include a little promotion for the person who nominated you.
C) Display the award on your blog. For the 2016 Liebster Award
D) Write a 150-300 word description about your favorite blog (with a link to it) that is not your own.
E) Provide 10 random facts about yourself. Pls do write this so that this virtual world becomes little more interesting..
F) Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers.
G) List these rules in your post. Inform the blogger the happy news that you nominated them for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn more about it (they might not have even heard of it!)
My favorite blog, is simply, without any second thought,the grandest blog I know, which makes me reading his posts on and on, and keeping a track of all his posts, is the great blog of Beparvah! I’m loving it! With a wonderful tag line of “I lost myself”, every word in every post of his blog holds a lot of meaning. It describes everything perfectly, and enables me to picturize whatever he means. His blog expresses his concern for the things around him. A truly wonderful experience, it was when I first visited his blog. If I ever have to describe him and his blog in 5 words, I would say “Multi talented writer’s extraordinary blog”
Now 10 random facts about myself:
- I first started my blog when my mother noticed my interest in writing and asked me to make it a bit public.
- I was very reluctant in starting a blog. Earlier. But that was a history! Now, blogging is my life!
- I really love everyone in my family except fussy relatives.
- I am the youngest student in my class which is, a bit funny, because I’m 5″1.
- My most favorite pass time is reading storybooks with fantastic genre like mystery, horror and fantasy.
- If there is something which I hate to eat, beetroots are in the top of my list!
- But I love broccoli!!!
- I am an ambivert.
- I happened to be born with green eyes.
- Which, shockingly and unfortunately, turned brown. 😦
With best regards,
Your loving online friend, Sahana